Chicken Honey Sriracha Jalapeño Meatball Recipe
By: Fork & Stave
Y’all know that I love spicy things, so when this recipe formulated in my mind, I had to try it out. The results are delicious…Sweet, Spicy, and Savory.
- 1 Pound Ground Chicken
- 1 Egg Yolk, Beaten
- 3 Tablespoons of Honey
- 2 Tablespoons of Sriracha Sauce
- 1.5 Cups of Italian Bread Crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons of Red Pepper Flake
- 3 Jalapeños, Stems Removed, Puréed with 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil (I like to use red and green)
- 0.5 Cup of Grated Parmesan
- 2 Tablespoons of Sea Salt and Black Pepper
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
Combine all of the ingredients, listed above, together in a mixing bowl. Mix with your hands until all of the ingredients are evenly combined.
Using a greased cupcake/muffin pan, portion out approximately 9 equally sized meatballs and place them into the holes. The muffin pan will keep them from rolling around and will leave a great crust.
Place the meatballs into the 350 degree oven for 20 minutes. At the end, turn on the broiler to crisp up the tops of the meatballs (usually takes about 3-5 minutes).
Serve with your favorite pasta or in a good soup. We like serving ours with a cream sauce or in our Winter hominy soup.